HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Constitution of Divisions 2010-11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

afc beaumont will be strong, rumours that andy and mark ilnicki are signing for them
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:45 pm

Very interesting about Star and Garter... also with two of my players leaving to join Oadby Owls in division 5, is a complete shock that they are in division 5, as they have some very good players playing for them.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:53 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Very interesting about Star and Garter... also with two of my players leaving to join Oadby Owls in division 5, is a complete shock that they are in division 5, as they have some very good players playing for them.

I really hope they're not as good as people are saying because otherwise division 5 looks very competitive. Really pleased with it.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:28 pm

They got a couple lads from AFC Royal Oak from LSL prem. Two from my team, both who will be a big loss. And some very good young players.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:35 pm

gattuso wrote:
afc beaumont will be strong, rumours that andy and mark ilnicki are signing for them

pure speculation my friend Laughing we are making a couple of interesting signings but wont be saying who.
will be a good season and a good league to play in this year
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:50 pm

now now ads i no the truth, a few drinks with nugget and the ilnickis say otherwise lol
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 6:14 pm

when you say a few drinks....... i know how nugget ends up after a few. some of the pictures i have of that young man. ah the memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 6:46 pm

Oadby Athletic wrote:
I think it's a really good idea, I can see it costing a lot though.
The League will take a gate and pay for the pitch. The teams will be responsible for the 3 officials.

The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 7:18 pm

atleast 4 players from royal oak. Oadby owls to be the new trinderbox in it. But yet we've gone in aa higher div which i dont get. Crampy big loss for you boys i bet. Whos the other lad gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 7:28 pm

Oadby Owls are in the right division, they dont need to be moved (unless its above our division!)
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 10:53 pm

Danny King
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Oadby Owls are in the right division, they dont need to be moved (unless its above our division!)
you just want to avoid them? Wink
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:25 pm

oadby athletic who are in div 3 are not up to that standard, dont mean to be harsh but watched them play sparta parva ressies tonight and many look like they have never played football
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 2:57 am

To be fair mate we had 6 of our starting players missing tonight we're hit by injuries, and it was our first game. I think you'll find when we have a full team we are easily up to the standard of Div 3. We have a lot of 1st and 2nd uni team players who weren't there tonight, watch us on Wednesday and you'll see we can easily compete in Div 3.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 6:56 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Div 4

AFC Beaumont
AFC Bees Knees
AFC Sporting
Bakers Arms
Desford Utd
Kato Star
Magna Town 2008
New Road Inn
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Phoenix United
Superfly
The Good Old Days
West End Utd

Looks very competitive, the Stokes Cup now incorporates Division 6, so another round for everyone to play. Lots of good teams. Apparently Bakers Arm is LM United under new sponsorship

Were LM United any good? Thats a really good division to be honest, i think there are about 6 teams that could win (although i am backing Kuato Stars based upon nothing other than rumours!). We are now looking to add a couple of top quality players to our team as the competition looks very good.

lm got better as the season went on last year but depends if they keep them players as they might go back to wig ressies as there losing players to the aberdale

i wouldnt be to concerned about kuato stars yet the same was said about superfly last year and they were average
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:15 am

Nice one, cheers for the info Riley.

Sparta3 - maybe....lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:47 am

Oadby Athletic wrote:
To be fair mate we had 6 of our starting players missing tonight we're hit by injuries, and it was our first game. I think you'll find when we have a full team we are easily up to the standard of Div 3. We have a lot of 1st and 2nd uni team players who weren't there tonight, watch us on Wednesday and you'll see we can easily compete in Div 3.

who and where you playing on wednesday? it cant be worse than last night!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:39 am

Come on lads it wasnt that bad last night. the pitch wasn't the best. and it had a friendly feel to the game, not many big tackles etc. Despite the bobbles both teams did try and pass it on the floor. Although if I can outpace the defence, you might have a concern there Razz

What was with the cramp epidemic for Oadby? Never seen so many stoppages for cramp! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oadby Athletic 3 - 3 Sparta XI

Liam Barratt with 3 debut goals for Sparta
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

Tomassi wrote:
Come on lads it wasnt that bad last night. the pitch wasn't the best. and it had a friendly feel to the game, not many big tackles etc. Despite the bobbles both teams did try and pass it on the floor. Although if I can outpace the defence, you might have a concern there Razz

What was with the cramp epidemic for Oadby? Never seen so many stoppages for cramp! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oadby Athletic 3 - 3 Sparta XI

Liam Barratt with 3 debut goals for Sparta

Admittedly the second half was better!

Think Liam could be useful in Division 5, pace to burn! getting tackled by the ball was his only glitch Smile

Oadby Athletic, did have a few talented players, and certainly a few who cramped up!

Sure they will improve!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:59 am

we are going to need a new keeper or we are in a lot of trouble
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:28 pm

We've got a friendly again on Sunday against Niffy Rangers A team, 10:30 unfortunately at Beauchamps again.

I don't have a clue what happened with the cramp our captain got it, then when I took over captaincy I got it near the end.

It was our first game and we had a lot of trial players there, the team will be completely different on Sunday, we had pretty much no defenders yesterday and two centre mid players out, so with such a weak team I think we did well.

Who would you say the stand out players were paulo_MTFC ??
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:33 pm

erm, probably the lad in centre midifled was your best player, might have wore 8, came off in second half injured he looked useful and think the ginger lad up front could have some potential with his pace.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:47 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
erm, probably the lad in centre midifled was your best player, might have wore 8, came off in second half injured he looked useful and think the ginger lad up front could have some potential with his pace.
Their midfield didn't really seem to be in the 'midfield' i thought (being there myself!). It was hard work getting up and down that (long) pitch.

Better players were prbably 7 & 10, i thought. Short No8 was handy too.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:49 pm

riley wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Div 4

AFC Beaumont
AFC Bees Knees
AFC Sporting
Bakers Arms
Desford Utd
Kato Star
Magna Town 2008
New Road Inn
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Phoenix United
Superfly
The Good Old Days
West End Utd

Looks very competitive, the Stokes Cup now incorporates Division 6, so another round for everyone to play. Lots of good teams. Apparently Bakers Arm is LM United under new sponsorship

Were LM United any good? Thats a really good division to be honest, i think there are about 6 teams that could win (although i am backing Kuato Stars based upon nothing other than rumours!). We are now looking to add a couple of top quality players to our team as the competition looks very good.

lm got better as the season went on last year but depends if they keep them players as they might go back to wig ressies as there losing players to the aberdale

i wouldnt be to concerned about kuato stars yet the same was said about superfly last year and they were average

Yes we did get better and this season will hopefully be another step forward........not sure who the Wiggo Ressies players are?? Care to enlighten me?

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 3:05 pm

LM Sec wrote:
riley wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Div 4

AFC Beaumont
AFC Bees Knees
AFC Sporting
Bakers Arms
Desford Utd
Kato Star
Magna Town 2008
New Road Inn
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Phoenix United
Superfly
The Good Old Days
West End Utd

Yes we did get better and this season will hopefully be another step forward........not sure who the Wiggo Ressies players are?? Care to enlighten me?

was out with josh a few weeks back he said u had a few ex wiggy players(not sure who apart from him) and if certain people left wiggy ressies then other people would go back
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 6:16 pm

I know this isn't the right thread but does anyone fancy a friendly against us on Sun June 13th? We had one against Niffy Rangers Reserves but they cancelled. We'll put to rest these rumours about Oadby Athletic not being up to Div 3 standard.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:56 am

Think Dee from from AC Wigston has offered you a game!? see other thread
Back to top Go down
RM05

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Fri 04 Jun 2010, 2:17 pm

riley wrote:
LM Sec wrote:
riley wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Div 4

AFC Beaumont
AFC Bees Knees
AFC Sporting
Bakers Arms
Desford Utd
Kato Star
Magna Town 2008
New Road Inn
Niffy Rangers Reserves
Phoenix United
Superfly
The Good Old Days
West End Utd

was out with josh a few weeks back he said u had a few ex wiggy players(not sure who apart from him) and if certain people left wiggy ressies then other people would go back

Josh and Ryan were playing LM last year, think they will go back if certain peeps go, same reason i left the ressies.... good team but some guys need to go...
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 1:26 pm

Quite dissapointing, the league have decided to put Star and Garter in division 3, considering, Dean Forty is in charged, and you know when he's involved, theres gonna be a great side around him.

Whats the leagues opinion of this?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 1:39 pm

Dean forty isnt in charge mate... just a local lad who drinks in the star
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

I'll blame my informant for that then, but still, good players, why so low?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

as far as i was aware it was just guna be the lads who drank in the star but then a few other jumped on it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 2:16 pm

you would have thought the league may have put 2 and 2 together though. new team star and garter who happen to be the sponsor of possibly the best team in the county may be able to get a few handy players together from somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 5:47 pm

so would that mean Advance a pale shadow of their former selves next season?
Back to top Go down
Oadby Athletic

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 12:51 am

gattuso wrote:
oadby athletic who are in div 3 are not up to that standard, dont mean to be harsh but watched them play sparta parva ressies tonight and many look like they have never played football

Gattuso I think if you watched us today with a strong team you'll agree we can play up to Div 3 standard.
We beat Niffy Rangers Reserves 2-1, but should have won by more, as we had so many chances and played them all over the field.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

I watched you today, and would say you was a better standard than last week.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 1:33 am

but still not up to div 3 level Wink best get more games in soon kid
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 8:39 am

were you there Dent? we were there, certainly was better than previous week, but suppose it depends who you have available consistantly for your matches
Back to top Go down
Pete Waterman

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 9:04 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Quite dissapointing, the league have decided to put Star and Garter in division 3, considering, Dean Forty is in charged, and you know when he's involved, theres gonna be a great side around him.

Whats the leagues opinion of this?

It's a ridiculous decision. Everyone knows that Star and Garter will have a load of old Advance players in it. If they were put in Division 1, they'd be favourites to win that, but the league love Advance and their players, so don't expect anything to be done about it. I'm glad we've not got them in our league. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   Mon 07 Jun 2010, 10:51 am

at the risk of being shot down, have Star and Garter confirmed the above? (apologies if i have missed it), but on one comment above there was wrong info about a manager being appointed that hasnt been. How much is hearsay and how much is true? Only people that can answer are Star and Garter and the League surely? Any Star and Garter lads on here? If the above is true, then obviously something needs to be done...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution of Divisions 2010-11   

Back to top Go down

Constitution of Divisions 2010-11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next