HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fixtures
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Discipline
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
General administration,
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Referees
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Fixtures
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Finance
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Player Registrations
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Communication
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
AGM/Handbook meeting
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Handbook
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Website
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Forum
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Tue 25 May 2010, 8:05 pm

When you have voted please post or PM any suggestions for improvement - they are ALWAYS very welcome.

Please let us know if none of the answers fit the bill.

Please note, for this poll only, you may vote more than once in the same post.

The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Tue 25 May 2010, 9:49 pm

The views of my team are that there have been some very very good referees this season Gordon, Clive Bruce and Stuart (Forgot his last name, hes a small bloke) and also Dave Bullen, but on the other hand, we've had some really poor refereeing this season. I won't name names, but if you'd like to know feel free to PM me Dennis.

Also after seeing the Leagues account balance, I was wondering as the league are in a healthy situation, are there any plans of spending any money?

Also, the forum, which many users have expressed the same moans and growns, but I won't go on.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Wed 26 May 2010, 5:24 pm

for us the forum has declined significantly and the cost has gone up again which is becoming more and more difficult to make it enjoyable for the lads on sunday instead of charging them £5 a game for example then expecting them to come pub after etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Wed 26 May 2010, 9:13 pm

Dee- do you mean Stuart Wade?

fees have gone up quite a bit this season- would be good to know what the money is planned for when we get the bill!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Wed 26 May 2010, 9:17 pm

I believe so mate, his son runs the line to?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Thu 27 May 2010, 8:37 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:

Also after seeing the Leagues account balance, I was wondering as the league are in a healthy situation, are there any plans of spending any money?

Also, the forum, which many users have expressed the same moans and growns, but I won't go on.

Each Divisional Champion this season gets a new kit. This does not show in last season's accounts because the League will be paying out of the 2010-2011 accounts

The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   Thu 27 May 2010, 8:48 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
I believe so mate, his son runs the line to?

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which part of the Alliance League's service to members could be improved?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1