HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April   Sun 24 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm

FC Cherry Tree 3 Ramada Leicester Stage Reserves 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April   Sun 24 Apr 2016, 2:56 pm

AC Wigston St Matthews Dynamo

P-P

Access to ground not possible! - all locked up
Back to top Go down
the owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April   Sun 24 Apr 2016, 3:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Wigston Plough Rovers 3 Mowmacre & Hoskins 5

aet
well what a game and a great performance from the wigston plough lads,we were 3-0 down within 30 mins !!!we didnt underestimate them but they were well up for it and we were second best all first half.. we managed a goal just before halftime.3-1
2nd half bombarded their goal as we tried to claw it back and we took it to extra time 3-3.
they finally ran out of steam late on as we ran out 5-3 winners aet but its the toughest game weve had for ages. all credit to plough they played with lots of passion and they must be gutted after putting everything into the game.
you did yourselves proud lads .
our goalscorers
ash stone 3
clint gunn
dave coleman
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
WPR

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April   Mon 25 Apr 2016, 10:22 am

WPR 3 Mowmacre 5 AET

Having played teams from higher divisions in every round of this season's Billy Walton Cup, I wanted to put on record how proud I am of my lads, I think we've turned a number of heads, with the performances we've put in showing Div 5 has some very strong teams that should be playing higher.

I wanted to thank Mowmacre for their kind comments, I think at 3 nil up after 30 mins none of us could believe was happening, but playing against a top team with top players, we always knew they would come fighting back we just couldn't hold on. Having played AET last week as well, we rightly ran out of steam.

Best of luck to Mowmacre for the rest of the season.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April   

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter -Wednesday 20 April - Sunday 24 April
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2