HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Christmas Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Christmas Greetings   Wed 23 Dec 2015, 8:07 pm

On behalf of The Alliance Football League may I take this opportunity to wish all of our member Clubs, their Players, Secretaries, Management, Supporters, Sponsors and all associated with them, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous and Successful 2016

When the festivities are all done, our fixture programme resumes on Sunday 3 January 2016

The Fixtures for the month are already on the League Website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_Week1

The Referee Appointments have just been completed and I have asked that the Fixtures website pages be updated as soon as possible to enable these to be displayed

Be aware that the Fixtures are subject to change, sometimes at short notice - we are already aware of some issues, any others will inevitably arise, as a number of fixtures are dependent upon Cup results, pitch shares, weather etc etc.We will endeavour to keep you informed and the website pages updated

Back to the festive season though - may you, your loved ones and your families thoroughly enjoy the celebrations

Whatever you do, wherever you may be - please stay safe

Back to top Go down

Christmas Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1