HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Banter - Sunday 27 September

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster



PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sat 26 Sep 2015, 10:02 pm

The first month of fixtures draws to a close - what's the verdict so far?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 1:53 pm

blaby 7 - 1 Ea

not sure why people moaning about them
being dirty they are competitive that's all, 0-0 until 35th minute
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 2:13 pm

Cossington 1-3 Wigston Fields

Stef Kuzyk x2
Joe Dowsing

Important we got a win today after two successive defeats and not scoring in either. We were running light in a couple of positions and first 20 minutes it showed, cossington were all over us and we couldn't deal with there formation. To make matters worse we concede the first goal, but in truth it could have been 3 or 4. After about half an hour we start to create some chances, Keith Edgar causing problems down the right and could have easily had a couple of goals and chances for both joe dowsing and Stef Kuzyk who just couldn't convert. Into the second half and we started to up the tempo, Danny Lawlor causing problems down the left and it was his ball that found Stef Kuzyk to convert the ball and the second attempt after his initial effort was well saved. The game was open and the next goal world be crucial. It went our way after a inch perfect long kick forward by dan McDonald was brought down excellently by Stef Kuzyk who had the finish to match, lobbing the keeper. A tactical reshuffle saw Fields shut up shot and try to hold out. The defence stayed solid and we finally managed to kill the game off when a dale Clarke corner was met by the head of joe dowsing who finished well. Cossington pushed and almost got a goal back if it weren't for Stuart Stretton clearing off the line. Very open game and chances by both teams; but both keepers made some great saves.
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 2:19 pm

Lakeside 5-2 Leicester emeralds

Well today we made it 3 from 3 in losses. Played well but didn't take our chances and they did... Game played in the right spirit by both sets of playets . lakeside will do very well in this division got a good squad there can see why they were moved into 5 from. 7 all the best for the season lakeside
Back to top Go down
Desford_Athletic




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

Royal Oak 5 - 4 Desford athletic page plumbing
Max Copley
Craig Johnson
Chris page 2
Awful display from Desford defensively.
Only turned up with 11.
Back to top Go down
LCFC_7788




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 2:25 pm

Huncote Sunday 6-5 LKS

Another competitive game between us and LKS, as it always is! We lost out centre back within the first 10 mins to a bad clash of heads, although we responded well to that by going 3 up.

LKS have good attacking players though and fought back well and the game looked finely poised at 4-4. We scored a couple of goals though and thought that would be enough, but they got a 5th which made a nervy last couple of minutes. They had a great chance to level it with the last kick of the game but we just about held on for the win.

All in all a good game between 2 good teams.
Back to top Go down
LakesideUtd




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 2:54 pm

Leicester emeralds fc wrote:
Lakeside 5-2 Leicester emeralds

Well today we made it 3 from 3 in losses. Played well but didn't take our chances and they did... Game played in the right spirit by both sets of playets . lakeside will do very well in this division got a good squad there can see why they were moved into 5 from. 7 all the best for the season lakeside  

Thanks for the kind words, with a performance like you shown today it is clear to see your previous results you were hard done by. Excellently played Leicester Emeralds!

I must admit, the league made a good decision in putting us in Division 5, starting out as a new team we wasn't sure as hardly any of our lads had played together. I think all of our games have been very enjoyable and competitively close even when the scorelines show otherwise. We've played some great teams and I expect to play even more excellent teams over the coming weeks.

Best of luck during the season Leicester Emeralds.
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 4:45 pm

LakesideUtd wrote:
Leicester emeralds fc wrote:
Lakeside 5-2 Leicester emeralds

Well today we made it 3 from 3 in losses. Played well but didn't take our chances and they did... Game played in the right spirit by both sets of playets . lakeside will do very well in this division got a good squad there can see why they were moved into 5 from. 7 all the best for the season lakeside  

First game we we're embarrassing second game we made too many mistakes today got undone by a very good side. Hopefully the better performance from us today is a sign of things to come

Thanks for the kind words, with a performance like you shown today it is clear to see your previous results you were hard done by. Excellently played Leicester Emeralds!

I must admit, the league made a good decision in putting us in Division 5, starting out as a new team we wasn't sure as hardly any of our lads had played together. I think all of our games have been very enjoyable and competitively close even when the scorelines show otherwise. We've played some great teams and I expect to play even more excellent teams over the coming weeks.

Best of luck during the season Leicester Emeralds.
Back to top Go down
GingeTB2015




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 6:38 pm

Global Athletic 2-6 Trinderbox FC

Wayne Dean 5, Jake Clarke 1.

A great competitive match for us today at Friar Lane against a decent set of lads. Played cleanly and fairly with many chances coming from both sides.
Played these last season and shared the spoils with 1-0 wins for each of us so hopefully it means we're moving in the right direction.

We wish Global all the best for the rest of the season and look forward to the return leg.
Back to top Go down
Club_Sec




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 27 Sep 2015, 8:43 pm

St Marks 7-1 Athletic Blaby
Mitchell Birt 2
Ethan Taylor 2
Jack Barson 2
Jack Withers

Not are greatest performance today but got the win we needed and dominated pretty much the whole game.

All the best to Blaby good set of lads and got to mention a good referee performance from Reubyn i think you spell it!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Mon 28 Sep 2015, 8:20 am

Oak 5-4 Desford

Scorers
Jay Oliver (3)
Matt Copson (2)

In the words of Deluded Brendan "we showed a lot of Character"

Went behind in the first 5 mins with Desford starting with 10 and it was well deserved. We managed to pull it back through a looping header from under fire striker Matt Copson. But Desford were now up to a full strength 11 and started to put the pressure on seeing them go 3-1.
Jay Oliver looked a threat all game and it was only a matter of time until he made his bursts from midfield count scoring a well created goal.
4-2 down and we still thought we were in the game as Desfords legs tired and Jay Oliver bagged another couple making it 4-4! Then Matt Copson hit a sweet strike to put us ahead for the first time in the game. With 5 mins remaining we managed to see the game out and a long awaited 3 points.

I must say I was impressed again by Sam Wesson refereeing and not just because we won, as we had him a few weeks ago in a loss and I gave him top marks then as well.

Its also nice to be in a competitive division with our last 3 games being decided by just one goal.

Good luck to Desford for the rest of your season.
Back to top Go down
CFAFirstXI




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Mon 28 Sep 2015, 12:39 pm

CFA 10-0 Dukla,

Credit to the opposition for showing up and really giving it a go - Considering they played with 9 and then 8 in the second half they did threaten our goal a few times. These guys would compete against most teams in the division with a full squad. Fantastic attitude, well played lads.

CFA Rated 6/5/7 out of 10 - with Fimmy Karim winning our man of the match with 5 goals.

Ranj Singh.
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Tue 29 Sep 2015, 2:30 pm

Aths 1 - 1 Niffy

Played great first half knocked the ball around really well Niffy couldn't of had any complaints if we were 8/9-0 up at the break we missed chance after chance.

Second half we slacked off slightly and started taking the p**s, so some industrial tackles started coming in from the Niffy lads, if the game wasn't so comfortable for us the ref would have certainly got the red card out.

94th minute equaliser with their 2nd shot of the game a freak bicycle kick from a long throw. Fair play to Niffy for never giving up and all the best for the season.

Shooting practice for next week I think ....
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Tue 29 Sep 2015, 3:30 pm

if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Mat-92




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Wed 30 Sep 2015, 10:04 am

CFAFirstXI wrote:
CFA 10-0 Dukla,

Credit to the opposition for showing up and really giving it a go - Considering they played with 9 and then 8 in the second half they did threaten our goal a few times. These guys would compete against most teams in the division with a full squad. Fantastic attitude, well played lads.

CFA Rated 6/5/7 out of 10 - with Fimmy Karim winning our man of the match with 5 goals.

Ranj Singh.

What on earth has happened to Dukla?
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Wed 30 Sep 2015, 4:22 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air

You're hard
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Wed 30 Sep 2015, 6:08 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Aths 1 - 1 Niffy

Played great first half knocked the ball around really well Niffy couldn't of had any complaints if we were 8/9-0 up at the break we missed chance after chance.

Second half we slacked off slightly and started taking the p**s, so some industrial tackles started coming in from the Niffy lads, if the game wasn't so comfortable for us the ref would have certainly got the red card out.

94th minute equaliser with their 2nd shot of the game a freak bicycle kick from a long throw. Fair play to Niffy for never giving up and all the best for the season.

Shooting practice for next week I think ....

Wow....3 days on and still bitter. I know we stole the point and over the moon with it to be honest as we did have to work hard defensively and our keeper had a great game. Not sure about Industrial Tackles but your tactics were rather boring and if it wasn't for the 2 minutes you took to make every substitution the referee might not have added the 5 minutes on, of which we scored on the 94th minute.

Just a quick mention to the 4 reserves who stepped up to the task at late notice to move from div 7 to div 1 football and worked hard over the 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Wed 30 Sep 2015, 9:34 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air

You're hard

lets hope you don,t draw us in the billy walton then so you won,t have to find out
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
SAFC_Pothunter




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Thu 01 Oct 2015, 8:59 am

NiffyA wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Aths 1 - 1 Niffy

Played great first half knocked the ball around really well Niffy couldn't of had any complaints if we were 8/9-0 up at the break we missed chance after chance.

Second half we slacked off slightly and started taking the p**s, so some industrial tackles started coming in from the Niffy lads, if the game wasn't so comfortable for us the ref would have certainly got the red card out.

94th minute equaliser with their 2nd shot of the game a freak bicycle kick from a long throw. Fair play to Niffy for never giving up and all the best for the season.

Shooting practice for next week I think ....

Wow....3 days on and still bitter. I know we stole the point and over the moon with it to be honest as we did have to work hard defensively and our keeper had a great game. Not sure about Industrial Tackles but your tactics were rather boring and if it wasn't for the 2 minutes you took to make every substitution the referee might not have added the 5 minutes on, of which we scored on the 94th minute.

Just a quick mention to the 4 reserves who stepped up to the task at late notice to move from div 7 to div 1 football and worked hard over the 90 minutes.

Hardly bitter I said it was our own fault and wished you all the best for the season!
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Thu 01 Oct 2015, 9:00 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air

You're hard

lets hope you don,t draw us in the billy walton then so you won,t have to find out

I'd be happy with the bye into the next round
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:07 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air

You're hard

lets hope you don,t draw us in the billy walton then so you won,t have to find out

I'd be happy with the bye into the next round

haha and the sad thing is you seriously believe that!
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
phil_brown




PostSubject: ...   Fri 02 Oct 2015, 4:58 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
if you started to take the p**s you deserved to get hoofed in the air

You're hard

lets hope you don,t draw us in the billy walton then so you won,t have to find out

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
the owl




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Sun 04 Oct 2015, 4:08 pm

sorry wrong date Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 27 September   Today at 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Banter - Sunday 27 September
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Banter - Sunday 8 September
» Banter - Sunday 11 October 2015
» Banter - Sunday 13 September
» Pickett Sunday September 4th?
» LSL Constitution

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: