HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

DIVISION 3 PREVIEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:46 am

how will it pan out in div3 this season

desford athletic-finished bottom of div 2 last season which suprised me after they had beaten us in the first game of the season, mixed friendly results will need to have strengthened to be near the top
lda spartans- lost a few players last season and finished 2nd from bottom in 2 only team we beat twice last season
much the same as desford will need to have improved the squad
fc tumar- never played them,have competed in higher division in the past finished mid table in this division last year
would only need a small improvement in to be in contention this year
horse- were in div 1 a few seasons ago but been have not done so well lately finished 9th in this divison last season
no pre season results to go on,could be anything
swinford chequers- finshed 6th in this divison last year had some good results and some poor results suggesting they had problems getting the same team out every week.quality player in brad downing if he is still there for this year
royal oak- relegated from div 1 after an horrendous season following a 3 division promotion the season before
losing their best players they did very well to see the season out. beat them 7-0 in an early pre season friendly when they were in a bit of mess but have noticed their friendly results have gradually improved and i expect them to much better by the time they play their first game
star inn- started slowly in div 4 last year but then went on a tremendous run to finish fourth only losing out on second after a couple of slip ups in the last few games, expect them to near the top
leicester bharat talbot- will be a strong all round team and probably favourites for the title, will score plenty if tom reid and will gonga are still up top
united revolution- our bogey team,we have never beaten them, pre season results not very promising but can't believe they won't turn out a decent side by the time the season starts built around the very good ross griffin
countesthorpe athletic- can always be relied on to turn out a decent side and with goal machine jordan small up front are always dangerous,finished 5th in 3 last season and can probably improve on that this time around
fc pochin- who knows when you have got a team of over 30's has beens
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 12:51 pm

Knowing Talbot like I do after playing for them for a long time. And I know the team they have they will Deffo be up there for the title. They deserve to win something. Don't know alot of the teams in that division but my prediction for div 3 is
1 Talbot
2 star Inn
3 pochins
4 counteshorpe
5 Desford
6 tumar
7 lda
8 Swinford
9 horse
10 United revolution(sorry pete)
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:43 pm

Desford Athletic

Potentially a very good team – depends if Carl Baker can get himself out of Mobius on a Saturday night

LDA Spartans

Never replaced Brad Downing. Manager likes Twitter

FC Tumar

A triangular shaped amulet made of leather or felt

Horse

Very good team from my Red Cow days many years ago when they played at Babington. Could be anything this season

Swinford Chequers

Does Brad Downing play for these? Swinford sounds posh so that would make sense. Looking forward to finding a nice country pub for our post match beer

AFC Royal Oak

Looking to rebuild following the travesty of being bumped up 3 divisions last season

Star Inn

Absolutely no idea but sound like a good bunch of lads

Leicester Bharat Talbot

Does Yella still play left back for these? Lots of subs wearing red tops on the sidelines

United Revolution

Lots of love for Paulo and Katie. Still mentally scarred for unjustly being sent off against them 2 years ago

Countesthorpe Athletic

Jordan is a class act up front. Just found out my niece goes out with one of their players. She has agreed to fall out with him if they beat us

FC Pochin

Amazed we saw last season out. Now looking to rebuild again with a team of over 30’s. Plus a captain and goalkeeper both over 40
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:55 pm

Leicester emeralds fc wrote:
Knowing Talbot like I do after playing for them for a long time. And I know the team they have they will Deffo be up there for the title. They deserve to win something. Don't know alot of the teams in that division but my prediction for div 3 is
1 Talbot
2 star Inn
3 pochins
4 counteshorpe
5 Desford
6 tumar
7 lda
8 Swinford
9 horse

I hope your are wrong pal, but given our preseason that makes sense Smile

I expect to take at least 4 points from Pochin lol!

In all seriousness, Countesthorpe, Pochin & Talbot will be the teams to beat and at this level any team that can get the same lads week after week and find a level of consistency could win it

Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Leicester emeralds fc wrote:
1 Talbot
2 star Inn
3 pochins
4 counteshorpe
5 Desford
6 tumar
7 lda
8 Swinford
9 horse

I hope your are wrong pal, but given our preseason that makes sense Smile

I expect to take at least 4 points from Pochin lol!

In all seriousness, Countesthorpe, Pochin & Talbot will be the teams to beat and at this level any team that can get the same lads week after week and find a level of consistency could win it

Keep your Chin up Pete, at least you chaps have been predicted to finish the season unlike some Razz
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:16 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:

desford athletic-finished bottom of div 2 last season which suprised me after they had beaten us in the first game of the season, mixed friendly results will need to have strengthened to be near the top
lda spartans- lost a few players last season and finished 2nd from bottom in 2 only team we beat twice last season
fc tumar- never played them,have competed in higher division in the past finished mid table in this division last year
horse- were in div 1 a few seasons ago but been have not done so well lately finished 9th in this divison last season
swinford chequers- finshed 6th in this divison last year had some good results and some poor results suggesting they had problems getting the same team out every week.quality player in brad downing if he is still there for this year
royal oak- relegated from div 1 after an horrendous season following a 3 division promotion the season before
losing their best players they did very well to see the season out. beat them 7-0 in an early pre season friendly when they were in a bit of mess but have noticed their friendly results have gradually improved and i expect them to much better by the time they play their first game
star inn- started slowly in div 4 last year but then went on a tremendous run to finish fourth only losing out on second after a couple of slip ups in the last few games, expect them to near the top
leicester bharat talbot- will be a strong all round team and probably favourites for the title, will score plenty if tom reid and will gonga are still up top
united revolution- our bogey team,we have never beaten them, pre season results not very promising but can't believe they won't turn out a decent side by the time the season starts built around the very good ross griffin
countesthorpe athletic- can always be relied on to turn out a decent side and with goal machine jordan small up front are always dangerous,finished 5th in 3 last season and can probably improve on that this time around

Send me your bank details and I will drop your money in! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:19 pm

Ha ha blackie no I don't play no more mate retired last season.. they've replaced the best some how
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:24 pm

Pretty competitive division to be honest!

My prediction would be:

1 Talbot - Will out score every team i imagine!
2 pochins- Rumours of a very good side, always enjoy playing Pochin. Credit to the Alliance
3 star Inn - Two close matches last year, expect the same this assuming they have kept their squad together
4 counteshorpe - Hit and miss - beat them 5-0 then they go on a great run of wins... I would imagine a slow start (hopefully) but coming strong as season continues
5. United revolution - perhaps the worst pre season I have ever had - results and injuries included in that. Signed 4 players on last sunday that will hopefully give us a chance!
6. Royal Oak - Will be looking forward to winning some games! Will no doubt improve on last season
7 tumar - Only ever played these once and know very little aboutt them
8. Swinford - Long long treck- strong starts but as mentioned above consistancy an issue
9 Desford - Seemed to have yo yo'ed in the last few years
10 lda - Great set of lads- lots of time for them - close knit squad which has its pro's and con's
11 horse - Steady eddy team but never pull up any tress. Sorry but someone has to be bottom!

Nice to see a bit of 'banter' for this division - really lacking last few seasons
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:24 pm

Paulo wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:

Send me your bank details and I will drop your money in! cheers

haha ross should have signed for us, you would be the youth policy
Back to top Go down
12thman

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 5:05 pm

Blackie wrote:
Desford Athletic

Potentially a very good team – depends if Carl Baker can get himself out of Mobius on a Saturday night

LDA Spartans

Never replaced Brad Downing. Manager likes Twitter

FC Tumar

A triangular shaped amulet made of leather or felt

Horse

Very good team from my Red Cow days many years ago when they played at Babington. Could be anything this season

Swinford Chequers

Does Brad Downing play for these? Swinford sounds posh so that would make sense. Looking forward to finding a nice country pub for our post match beer

AFC Royal Oak

Looking to rebuild following the travesty of being bumped up 3 divisions last season

Star Inn

Absolutely no idea but sound like a good bunch of lads

Leicester Bharat Talbot

Does Yella still play left back for these? Lots of subs wearing red tops on the sidelines

United Revolution

Lots of love for Paulo and Katie. Still mentally scarred for unjustly being sent off against them 2 years ago

Countesthorpe Athletic

Jordan is a class act up front. Just found out my niece goes out with one of their players. She has agreed to fall out with him if they beat us

FC Pochin

Amazed we saw last season out. Now looking to rebuild again with a team of over 30’s. Plus a captain and goalkeeper both over 40

You have ugly nieces as well now don't you Blackie,

should be an interesting division one that could go a few ways, always helps to have someone that scores goals and at this level a fair few sides in this division have, so i will be an interested spectator

Hans mole man (chris cooper) loves an in depth message, lots of thought put into it, and i didn't think he knew how to speak let alone write
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Fri 04 Sep 2015, 6:49 pm

You know the score Adam son Wink
Back to top Go down
One footed Twig

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Sun 06 Sep 2015, 6:23 pm

No team in the division will out score FC Pochin iv seen them play and going forward there going to cause mayhem in that division iv watched them
Back to top Go down
Wenger1982

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:05 pm

Leicester bharat Talbot 9 star inn 2
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Mon 07 Sep 2015, 1:06 pm

Laying lots of bait Blackie. Nice to see.

Looks like from all that's been said we will be looking towards Talbot and Pochin. I wouldn't write Countesthorpe off myself.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Mon 07 Sep 2015, 2:06 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Laying lots of bait Blackie. Nice to see.

Looks like from all that's been said we will be looking towards Talbot and Pochin. I wouldn't write Countesthorpe off myself.

or swinford or tumar and we haven't played yet so we don't know if we will be challenging
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Mon 07 Sep 2015, 2:53 pm

Having won the league last year the top 3 teams were far better than the other teams and all got promoted which makes for a really exiting league this year!

A lot of love for Talbot but they were terrible in both games against us last year perhaps an off day?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chequers up there finished the season quite strong, make sure you go back to their pub after the game too, put on a great lasagne for us last year!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Mon 07 Sep 2015, 4:31 pm

Talbot have added a fair bit of quality since then
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Mon 07 Sep 2015, 5:34 pm

Safc we were terrible as I was in goal both games they're hundred times better now
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Tue 08 Sep 2015, 9:18 am

Fair play to you! All the best for the season!
Back to top Go down
One footed Twig

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Sat 12 Sep 2015, 8:09 pm

Talbot will get beat tomorrow in there own back yard !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leicester emeralds fc

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

One footed twig..... think ur wrong
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Tue 15 Sep 2015, 1:38 pm

One footed Twig wrote:
No team in the division will out score FC Pochin iv seen them play and going forward there going to cause mayhem in that division iv watched them

Not hard though is it......outscore a team who doesn't score? cheers
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Tue 15 Sep 2015, 1:42 pm

The only mayhem they will cause in Leicestershire is the strain the two centre halves put on the NHS when they suffer a Coronary.........
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Tue 15 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

One Footed Twig.....can you give me your address so I can post you a book on basic English and Grammar. "Their" and "There"
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Thu 12 May 2016, 10:07 am

DaylightWobbory wrote:
The only mayhem they will cause in Leicestershire is the strain the two centre halves put on the NHS when they suffer a Coronary.........

Division 3 preview update...

FC Pochin and their 46 year old captain are named champions.

No calls to the NHS were required.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Thu 12 May 2016, 10:30 am

Congratulations! If they get rid of a few bad eggs (Attitudes) they will be an even better side! None the less, I will have to chew on my words! Again my congratulations!
Back to top Go down
DaylightWobbory

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Thu 12 May 2016, 10:31 am

You waited 8 months to post that as well.....that's commitment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: DIVISION 3 PREVIEW   Thu 12 May 2016, 11:23 am

Congrats to Pochin, best team we have played all season. Fully deserved

One to forget for us!
Back to top Go down