HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
langers

PostSubject: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Sat 17 Apr 2010, 7:46 am

Looking to play for both a saturday and sunday team next season. Played at top level before. Can play centre mid/right mid but prefer to be a forward. Text me on 07807055604 with any offers. Cheers langers
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:10 pm

sparta parva r looking for a new forward next season
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:50 am

WHAT LEVEL YOU LOOKING TO PLAY WHICH DIV PREF ARE YOU THINKING OF
Back to top Go down
WrenchDodger

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

Were looking for a good finisher up top on saturdays, let me know if your interested chief.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:22 am

I am looking to play sundays div 1 or premiership and a decent competitive saturday team. I wanna join by july so can start pre season training as early as poss
Back to top Go down
RM05

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

langers wrote:
I am looking to play sundays div 1 or premiership and a decent competitive saturday team. I wanna join by july so can start pre season training as early as poss

langers its mase come play for Western Athletic... good bunch of lads, Div 2 i would imagine next season as we will prob finish 2nd now... depends on how the leagues are shuffled around..
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:43 am

When does all your pre -season training start? Where are you all based? What days do you train?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   

Back to top Go down

Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season
Page 1 of 1