HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
langers

PostSubject: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Sat 17 Apr 2010, 7:46 am

Looking to play for both a saturday and sunday team next season. Played at top level before. Can play centre mid/right mid but prefer to be a forward. Text me on 07807055604 with any offers. Cheers langers
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:10 pm

sparta parva r looking for a new forward next season
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:50 am

WHAT LEVEL YOU LOOKING TO PLAY WHICH DIV PREF ARE YOU THINKING OF
Back to top Go down
WrenchDodger

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

Were looking for a good finisher up top on saturdays, let me know if your interested chief.
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:22 am

I am looking to play sundays div 1 or premiership and a decent competitive saturday team. I wanna join by july so can start pre season training as early as poss
Back to top Go down
RM05

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

langers wrote:
I am looking to play sundays div 1 or premiership and a decent competitive saturday team. I wanna join by july so can start pre season training as early as poss

langers its mase come play for Western Athletic... good bunch of lads, Div 2 i would imagine next season as we will prob finish 2nd now... depends on how the leagues are shuffled around..
Back to top Go down
langers

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:43 am

When does all your pre -season training start? Where are you all based? What days do you train?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season   

Back to top Go down

Looking to play saturdays and sundays next season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1