HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:57 am

Hi All,
We (MDH) will be running an 11 aside tournament this year open to teams from division 5 and below.
A perfect way to get some game time and try out a few ideas for the new season.

Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
Games are 30 min duration each
Referees and Linesmen will be provided for all games
Matchballs provided for all games

Start the season off with some silverware!

If interested please feel free to send me a PM or contact me (shaun) on 07772896621

First come, first served as always
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:01 pm

Forgot to mention cost is £40 per team, good uptake with 3 confirmed this morning and 4 more reserving spots until tomorrow. Originally planning for 8 we may up this to 10 sides guaranteeing at least 4 games per team. Should be a good day!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 3:54 pm

Where is this being held? Market Harborough?
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm

what date is it likely tobe?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

Yes mate held at market harborough
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 24 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

Date will be august 4th
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Tue 25 Jun 2013, 11:19 am

FC Medz are the latest to sign up taking the total to 7. Originally we planned to make this an 8 team tournament, however we may extend this to 10. If interested please do get in touch as 10 is an absolut max and 7 places have been taken in a day!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 9:43 am

Why are MDH (a premier side) arranging a tournament for Div 5 sides and below?

Fancy some silverware for themselves by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:12 am

Laughing we are not playing, I did wonder the same thing when i first saw it.

for the last few seasons we have run a 6 a side tournament, it's generally gone ok but with a lot of teams prefering to play 11 a side so close the the season we thought we'd do something different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 1:37 pm

What teams have entered?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 5:41 pm

We've had to extend it from 8 teams to 10 with 9 teams entered so far so every team guaranteed a minimum of 4 games! One spot left to fill!
As if anyone would think we'd arrange our own tournament for a trophy! No
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 8:12 pm

Good god........

Match fixing in the alliance!
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Mon 29 Jul 2013, 11:23 am

Can u please update us on the days jollies? I have a few lads who have got to talk nicely to their missus to get a pass. Times, teams etc would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:29 am

Don't be shy, please tell me what the agenda is for Sunday. I have the 1st team with a game so could really do with some details
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Fri 02 Aug 2013, 5:16 pm

This is the message as sent out to the lads who contacted me, apologies if the text didn't get through, I've been having some phone problems thanks to a sticky fingered Londoner.....

Hi guys, I hope preseason has started well for you all and we look forward to welcoming you all for our tournament on Sunday.
With 5 teams in each group you are all guaranteed a minimum of 4 games to take a look at any options and/or run some match fitness into the lads.
We ask that you aim to arrive by 9.30 am to get the first games kicked off for 9.45 - there's a lot of football to get in!!
Please bring a change of kit in case of clashed the second named side will be expected to provide an alternative shirt.
The weather forecast is good and it promises to be a good day, address details as follows: Bowdens Park (behind Harborough Leisure Centre), Northampton Road, Market Harborough LE16 9HF.
Fixture lists will be provided at registration tent on the day.
Any questions please don't hesistate to give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Fri 02 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
GazLCFC

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:22 pm

A good day today. We (Global Athletic) topped our group then beat Niffy Res in the semi 2-1 but just ran out of legs against a good Huncote side losing 3-1 despite going 1-0 up with a quality goal from Kris Mort in the final. Really pleased with our boys today playing 4 games with only 11. Took our chances well and defended great with a defence including a midfielder and a striker.

Well done and thank you to the MDH lads for a week organised day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below   

Back to top Go down

11aside tournament - Aug 4th - Open to teams Div 5 and below
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1