HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Kick Off time
10.30 am
52%
 52% [ 15 ]
11.00 am
31%
 31% [ 9 ]
11.30 am
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
12 noon
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2.00 pm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2.30 pm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3.00 pm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 1:52 pm

What do you think is the best kick off time for Alliance games?

Remember:

Super Sunday
Consistency with others
Dusk
Conduct of players and supporters
The night before
Existing provision for kick off to be delayed until 11.00 am in the event of frost

The Biggest and the Best

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Sat 29 Sep 2012, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 2:00 pm

Iv said 11.30am but only think this should be for december and January
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 2:29 pm

11 all year round then everyone can get rid of them hangovers a bit better
and you can still be allowed the extra half hour for a pitch to defrost in the winter
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 2:43 pm

If you're hungover for a 10.30 kick off you'll still be hungover for an 11.00/11.30. There's no way it should be in the afternoon, in my opinion.

The only reason it should be considered is for the winter months when the pitches are more likely frozen.

I suppose there is a benefit also in that it might be easier to get a relative/friend/other out of bed so that you can fill a bare 11.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:12 pm

10.30 is perfect, like many have said it leaves you free for the rest of the day - super sunday, couple of beers etc

if kick offs were 11.30 etc - to me that's an excuse to stay out an extra hour on saturday - so people would be just as hungover.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:47 pm

Don't change something that aint broke.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:53 pm

I agree moving the winter kick off times back an hour to let pitches defrost,later the kick off the less money you will spend down the pub waiting for super sunday to start
Back to top Go down
ben

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:53 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit old fashioned and I think that the 10:30 kick off is what it's always been and always should be.

It's what makes Sunday football what it is - a laugh with your mates with the odd pothunting team that take it seriously. All with hangovers or general tiredness (at my age!).
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:44 pm

Quote :

11 all year round then everyone can get rid of them hangovers a bit better
and you can still be allowed the extra half hour for a pitch to defrost in the winter

For once I agree with Jenko, 11am is the best time, it shouldn't clash with youth team games (for pitch clashes etc) plus in the winter it gives some extra time to thaw out pitches should we have a frost.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Fri 28 Sep 2012, 7:12 pm

although I would like 10.30 to remain, I do think 11am from December - 1 March would be good
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Sat 29 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

Nothing wrong with 10.30 at all, perhaps 11/11.30 could become viable during colder times.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:43 am

I like 10.30am let's me have an excuse to get out the house earlier away from the wife and kids hahahaha 11am makes sense in winter months
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:03 am

If the times were changed people would moan, 10 30 is sound!!! have a game of footy with ya mates few pints and ya still back home for sunday dinner!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Sun 30 Sep 2012, 11:27 am

10.30 is fine......I do see the benefit of 11am when the pitchs are frozen.

Afternoon Kick offs are a no go, pitches, drunk players, missing super sunday, grief from WAGs need I go on.....

Dazza certainly don't tell her in doors the kick off is any different and remember every week is a cup game, that means extra time and pens an extra hour in the pub Smile

Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   Sun 30 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
10.30 is fine......I do see the benefit of 11am when the pitchs are frozen.

Afternoon Kick offs are a no go, pitches, drunk players, missing super sunday, grief from WAGs need I go on.....

Dazza certainly don't tell her in doors the kick off is any different and remember every week is a cup game, that means extra time and pens an extra hour in the pub Smile

how many times have i used the excuse extra time babe, other team didn' turn up till 11.10 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please   

Back to top Go down

The best Alliance Kick off Time - Your view, please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1