HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Picking neutral grounds???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodgy

PostSubject: Picking neutral grounds???   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:47 am

Just wandering who is in charge of deciding where the semi finals get to be played, and the people that decide this do they just say that'll be good place for a semi final, the reason I ask this is because I've just noticed that next weeks Arthur Moore semi is being held at LISCA, now the changing rooms are ok but driving past yesterday the whole pitch looked like a bog, and those that have played there before will know with the weather we've had lately, it doesn't hold water very well, in fact pretty much like last weeks county cup venue Birstall CO OP's ground your foot can disappear in places

Just wandering if the league were planning to inspect the surface anytime this week, plus with the fact that the EW Fosters semi is being played on probably the best surface in the league!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Picking neutral grounds???   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:57 pm

a difficult task I'm sure, no point in picking the best pitch / facilities in the league if that means the host club can't play and still have 16 games to play (for example). Also the host ground (usually private) have to agree. Guess there are not that many to choose from that tick all the boxes!!!

Picking neutral grounds???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1