HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 VETS FOOTBALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:05 am

If there are any decent players that will be 35 as of August 1st 2012 and fancy playing Vets football can you send me a PM.

I know it's early but my Vets team want to rebulid early doors, Although i'm not the Manager of this team i'm going to have a big part in recruiting players.

The team is called Netherhall Vets, our first season was a shocker in terms of results but our performances warranted so much more, we have a very strong core of 6 or 7 top players and around 10 average players, we want to boost the quality up so we can mount a challenge next season.

This year we have been playing Division 2 but we are certain to start next season in Division 3 of the vets league, I know even with the side we have at this moment would be good enough to make an impact but just looking for that extra bit of quality to compliment the good players we already have.

Hope to hear from some old gits in the very near future..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:15 am

You say 35? Get widds and browny in!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:29 am

You see, now you've got me worried again, its times like this, that makes me wonder,is the goalkeeping job still mine???..surely that Widds aint gunna get one over me again... No
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:13 pm

I'll be 35 in 2022 if that's any help haha
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:39 pm

Sign me up for 2023 then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Mon 30 Apr 2012, 11:22 pm

Might have a decent side in 10 years time then.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 12:27 am

I will be 35 in 2019... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:11 am

Widds wrote:
I will be 35 in 2019... Embarassed

There is no way your under 30 widds
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:25 am

we are on about his weight?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:28 am

and age :p
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 9:33 pm

Jenko wrote:
Widds wrote:
I will be 35 in 2019... Embarassed

There is no way your under 30 widds

Tough paper round!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Widds its may 1st not April 1st pal. Anyway you sure look old enough so should be no problems.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 10:44 pm

cheeky fecker!!!

Anyway, may look older, but still cut a dash....(ask Dennis what that last phrase means, he is well spoken and a dapper gent!)
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Widds wrote:
cheeky fecker!!!

Anyway, may look older, but still cut a dash....(ask Dennis what that last phrase means, he is well spoken and a dapper gent!)

No need pal, Google is my friend. Wont be long till your joining browny in the just for men camp, actually forget that you need hair first afro
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 11:14 pm

this is deliberate, going for the Statham cut!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 11:18 pm

How the feck has my genuine post looking for players been hijacked, get off and get a room.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 11:26 pm

he started it!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 01 May 2012, 11:35 pm

Malc you shouldn't be so old Very Happy, anyway ive heard this vets football is full of underage players nowadays?. Have a chat with gaz who runs foxes apparently a top forward a COUPLE of years ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Wed 02 May 2012, 8:57 am

Surprised vets have time for football what with tending to sick cats and dogs and all that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Wed 02 May 2012, 10:49 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
How the feck has my genuine post looking for players been hijacked, get off and get a room.

but does he cut the mustard?

Capello is definitely a lady under that scream hood and mask, she must be, because she is chatting up Widds so much, and he seems to be responding well to her. Anyone wearing a long skirt has got to be a lady, and you know how widds likes the ladies, hence the Jason haircut, next thing you know he'll be trying to impress her with his driving skills and kung fu antics, if he's not chatting up capello its katie, i think he needs a few more games to keep his mind on other things.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Fri 04 May 2012, 4:49 pm

I'll be there in 2027 Razz
Back to top Go down
Old Iron




PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Fri 04 May 2012, 5:26 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
If there are any decent players that will be 35 as of August 1st 2012 and fancy playing Vets football can you send me a PM.

I know it's early but my Vets team want to rebulid early doors, Although i'm not the Manager of this team i'm going to have a big part in recruiting players.

The team is called Netherhall Vets, our first season was a shocker in terms of results but our performances warranted so much more, we have a very strong core of 6 or 7 top players and around 10 average players, we want to boost the quality up so we can mount a challenge next season.

This year we have been playing Division 2 but we are certain to start next season in Division 3 of the vets league, I know even with the side we have at this moment would be good enough to make an impact but just looking for that extra bit of quality to compliment the good players we already have.

Hope to hear from some old gits in the very near future..... Cool

You've got a PM mate.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 15 May 2012, 3:31 pm


got a game on 27th if i stand up well to it, i could well be PMing you, i hope you are allowed to tackle
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   Tue 15 May 2012, 4:21 pm

Tommy, the way you played against us earlier in the season I would take ya, lol but I'm hearing that your setting up a vets team anyway ? is that right ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: VETS FOOTBALL   

Back to top Go down
 
VETS FOOTBALL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» saturday vets football
» VETS FOOTBALL
» Peninsula Women & Vets 120m
» Football Manager 2010
» Junior A Football Final 2010 Robertstown V Caragh

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Players/Teams Wanted-
Jump to: