HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

Missing fixture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lingers

PostSubject: Missing fixture   Thu 19 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

Am I missing something there is a fixture missing in div 3 mdh vs epworth isn't up there does any 1 know when that game is
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Thu 19 Apr 2012, 10:20 pm

No - I have not been advised by the Fixture Secretary yet

There are a small number of games which still require scheduling particularly in D1

The Results grids on the website divisional results pages show the dates of the outstanding fixtures, and blank squares if the date is not yet scheduled. As soon as I receive updated information, the grids will be edited
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Thu 19 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Am I missing something there is a fixture missing in div 3 mdh vs epworth isn't up there does any 1 know when that game is

kaffir you seem to look like your worrying about all games left from some of your late posts if this is to do with you think you may go down i would stop really as i think all teams in div 3 if not promoted will stay it has been a very strong league and you boys have proven to be a good side within that 2 teams have dropped out which caused teams to drop alot of points i think you boys will still be playing in div 3 next year especially if you keep players like andy herbert and your forward whos been out all season.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:33 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:

The game was supposed to be a couple of weeks back but got postponed due to the unavailablility of the pitch, well the groundsman wouldn't open up and the ref was on holiday so didnt show, we're still waiting to hear on when th resheduled game is too, hoping it's not mid-week as was a bit of a treck for us and we've already done the trip once, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:48 am

sean callaghan wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:

kaffir you seem to look like your worrying about all games left from some of your late posts if this is to do with you think you may go down i would stop really as i think all teams in div 3 if not promoted will stay it has been a very strong league and you boys have proven to be a good side within that 2 teams have dropped out which caused teams to drop alot of points i think you boys will still be playing in div 3 next year especially if you keep players like andy herbert and your forward whos been out all season.

To b fair yes I am a bit worried but it's more a pride thing no 1 wants to get relegated do they.

We actually did want to start in div 4 anyway but got put in div 3 which at the min I think was the correct choice by the league bit like I say it's just a pride issue with the remaining games
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:23 am

Just beat Reem in your last game and on 21 points you won't finish in the bottom two Smile

Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:32 am

beating reem would be awfully nice of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 12:12 pm

I agree, would help no end!!

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 12:30 pm

Thought Reem team was the new whipping boys of Div 3, Only won 1 league game in 5 and thats when they was playing ringers in there team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:29 pm

Take a camcorder they wont know whos playing for who themselves.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 11:09 am

Do we have any news on the Epworth v MDH fixture yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   Tue 24 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

All of the remaining fixtures are on the Fixtures section of the website - This Week, Next Week, and on the Divisional fixture pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing fixture   

Back to top Go down

Missing fixture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1