HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Fixtures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:21 am

Any news on the next set of fixtures?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 6:23 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:48 pm

patience young jedi
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:03 pm

I got my fixture booklet today
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm

I no im eager and impatient lol
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

Which date do you want Daz?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:57 pm

The number of cup games postponed yesterday will undoubtedly have caused a sudden change to James' fixture planning

Needless to say, he is working on it.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:42 am

Widds wrote:
Which date do you want Daz?
29th mate & week after ?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:38 am

??
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

James,gordon any update?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:02 pm

I know why you are so excited!! Front cover for Superfly!!!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:11 pm

Widds wrote:
I know why you are so excited!! Front cover for Superfly!!!

What u mean lol?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

Front cover of what
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

The sun
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Wed 18 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Front cover of what


News of the World this weekend.......don't forget to get your copy lol!









(I think Widds means the fixture book......still waiting for mine!!!)

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:21 pm

These next set of fixtures are late arent they?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:25 pm

Don't think so mate, as long as sec's have them for Sunday AM to tell the lads don't see the issue

James has a difficult job at the best of times, but as the last weekend featured a number of postponed cup games that need to be played ASAP, his job is more difficult as fixture changes will be happening again

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:32 pm

Im only pulling there leg mate lol just overly eager i wouldnt like the job of sorting fixtures have alot of respect for them
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:10 pm

I have posted a copy of the new fixture booklet to the website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/PDFs/Fixture%20Books/Fixture%20Book%205.pdf

As always, fixtures are subject to change.

If you spot any glaring errors - fixtures already played, two fixtures on the same day, you and your pitch share team both at home etc etc, please let James and I know please.

I will post to the other web fixtures pages in due course
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Fri 20 Jan 2012, 8:58 am

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Im only pulling there leg mate lol just overly eager i wouldnt like the job of sorting fixtures have alot of respect for them


I know mate, I'm impressed with your enthusiasm Very Happy

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 9:43 am

I still haven't received them through the post Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:11 am

Some people just never happy are you Nick!! haha
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
I still haven't received them through the post Sad
Gordon gets a pdf copy at the same time as the printer and uses it for the site. The printer has to print, we collect, address envelopes and send them out second class. It takes time but we appreciate your enthusiasm.

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:10 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
I still haven't received them through the post Sad
Gordon gets a pdf copy at the same time as the printer and uses it for the site. The printer has to print, we collect, address envelopes and send them out second class. It takes time but we appreciate your enthusiasm.

Sorry! I think Loneranger's impatience is rubbing off on me lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:43 am

Any idea when new fixtures to be released?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:53 am

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

Get off James's back!! Lol
We'll know shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 9:03 am

U no me nick eager to get bk plating n prepare lol
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 10:19 am

Joey Barton wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

Get off James's back!! Lol
We'll know shortly!

So what's your avatar all about JB?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
U no me nick eager to get bk plating n prepare lol

LOL
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

Get off James's back!! Lol
We'll know shortly!

So what's your avatar all about JB?

It's just a picture from when Leicester played Milwall last season, fancied a change.

Helly, It's taken a while but i've finally found out who you are.
You slipped up briefly during our recent conversation ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:38 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
U no me nick eager to get bk plating n prepare lol

LOL
haha i no
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

Get off James's back!! Lol
We'll know shortly!

So what's your avatar all about JB?

It's just a picture from when Leicester played Milwall last season, fancied a change.

Helly, It's taken a while but i've finally found out who you are.
You slipped up briefly during our recent conversation ;-)

Iv'e been to watch Leicester city at the Den, whilst i was there i thought i'd visit the local library, i asked for a book on Leicester FC. The librarian asked" Caaahmon then ! d'ya fackin' want it do ya ? Do ya ? Let's fackin' 'ave sum you fackin' slag !" ............never again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 13 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

See

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html

Referees to be appointed later
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 8:20 am

Hellboy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Any idea when new fixtures to be released?

Get off James's back!! Lol
We'll know shortly!

So what's your avatar all about JB?

It's just a picture from when Leicester played Milwall last season, fancied a change.

Helly, It's taken a while but i've finally found out who you are.
You slipped up briefly during our recent conversation ;-)

Iv'e been to watch Leicester city at the Den, whilst i was there i thought i'd visit the local library, i asked for a book on Leicester FC. The librarian asked" Caaahmon then ! d'ya fackin' want it do ya ? Do ya ? Let's fackin' 'ave sum you fackin' slag !" ............never again!!!!

I also visited the Millwall Shop, they had a right good deal on bra's - This bra, in team colours, comes with good support but no cups- £14:99

Then i noticed a brilliant deal on table cloths - MILLWALL TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down the table after a short time - £4:99



Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 14 Feb 2012, 10:31 am

Millwall... one of our last a pale way games Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Fri 17 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Millwall... one of our last a pale way games Shocked

Also the last time i take certain friends to away games!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 8:50 pm

Yes its me again eager beaver was just curious as to wether we will gave like a 3-4 week fixture list again?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

I have a funny feeling they will come out when they are ready....possibly not any sooner....possibly not any later....but just when they are ready....
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:03 pm

This weeks fixtures are done. They will be on the website soon, but I don't have passwords to be able to put them on!

This Sunday we have;

Stokes Cup Semi Finals,
Arthur Moore Quarter finals,
Arthur Moore Group games,
EW Foster Cup Quarter Finals,
Bill Walton Cup - Round 5

Along with league fixtures!! For many of the above I didn't know the teams involved until this or last Sunday!!

I have however earlier this evening sent an e-mail to Gordon / Dennis and Stewart explaining that AFTER this Sunday it does start getting a little easier and a 4 week booklet (Sundays 11th / 18th / 25th March and Sunday 1st April) will be winging it's way to the printers and posted to clubs soon after this.

I understand people aren't moaning but want to plan ahead, but if I had done a fixture booklet for the last 4 weeks there would have been SO many changes it would have been pretty much a complete waste of time and meant a lot of people would have had no better understanding of who they were playing anyhow!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:00 am

The Fixture Secretary wrote:
This weeks fixtures are done. They will be on the website soon, but I don't have passwords to be able to put them on!

This Sunday we have;

Stokes Cup Semi Finals,
Arthur Moore Quarter finals,
Arthur Moore Group games,
EW Foster Cup Quarter Finals,
Bill Walton Cup - Round 5

Along with league fixtures!! For many of the above I didn't know the teams involved until this or last Sunday!!

I have however earlier this evening sent an e-mail to Gordon / Dennis and Stewart explaining that AFTER this Sunday it does start getting a little easier and a 4 week booklet (Sundays 11th / 18th / 25th March and Sunday 1st April) will be winging it's way to the printers and posted to clubs soon after this.

I understand people aren't moaning but want to plan ahead, but if I had done a fixture booklet for the last 4 weeks there would have been SO many changes it would have been pretty much a complete waste of time and meant a lot of people would have had no better understanding of who they were playing anyhow!




A great effort as always James, we all know how difficult it is and that's before you even consider your family and full time job!!!

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fixtures   

Back to top Go down
 
Fixtures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» REVISED FIXTURES - SUNDAY 19 DECEMBER 2010
» Kildare GAA Weekly Fixtures
» 2009/10 Fixtures are out!
» 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread
» Fixtures for August.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance League :: Ask The League-
Jump to: