HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 referees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: referees   Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

3 questions here

is it ok for a referee to send a player off then tell the player he sent off that he can run the line because as the ref put it, he knows all the rules ?

a goalkeeper brings a player down in the box and tries to stop the player from getting up for quite a few seconds, the player eventually struggles free but then has to go round the keeper as he has also got up and then face a defender on the line and he ends up blocking the shot ?

the ref never gave a penalty as in his words he gave the attacker the advantage

a player went off injured and was replaced by another player 5 minutes before halftime, in the 2nd half the player who went off injured played in the 2nd half ?

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm

a) no

b) penalty as no advantage received

c) not allowed
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: referees   Sat 26 Nov 2011, 12:42 pm


i think tomasz gogol is a good ref, cant fault him
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

i think tomasz gogol is a good ref, cant fault him
I bet he likes you too
Get over it for f***s sake
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:23 am

littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

i think tomasz gogol is a good ref, cant fault him
I bet he likes you too
Get over it for f***s sake

good advice there, so why dont refs get over it after a game instead of going home and writing a report??? would a ref get over it if we had the power to write in and the f.a just took our word as gospel resulting in the ref being fined £70, i know we can write the report but thy dont receive the fine do they??? yet they get paid by us for their services yet receive no financial punishment or we are expected to dis-prove their allegations with video footage.......laughable
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Sun 27 Nov 2011, 2:40 pm

all refs are required to report their cards
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Mon 28 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

dezza wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

i think tomasz gogol is a good ref, cant fault him
I bet he likes you too
Get over it for f***s sake

good advice there, so why dont refs get over it after a game instead of going home and writing a report??? would a ref get over it if we had the power to write in and the f.a just took our word as gospel resulting in the ref being fined £70, i know we can write the report but thy dont receive the fine do they??? yet they get paid by us for their services yet receive no financial punishment or we are expected to dis-prove their allegations with video footage.......laughable
Brilliant now,no appeals unless video evidence, i love going home and writing reports that is the only reason I Referee, heres a scenario for you, I get home around 1pm Sunday afternoon having worked all week and Reffed Saturday and Sunday,MY Mrs says what shall we do this afternoon,shall we go out for lunch or visit the kids or would you like to relax and watch the football on sky
I turn around and say, no I'm going top sit down and write reports for no reason at all just to get an innocent player who did nothing wrong fined and suspended and just to make sure he gets done im going to exagerate the facts
Refs get done by the County and suspended and fined just as players do,the difference is that the Refs dont usually bleat and cry about it on a Forum
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: referees   Mon 28 Nov 2011, 2:46 pm

littlebigman wrote:
dezza wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

i think tomasz gogol is a good ref, cant fault him
I bet he likes you too
Get over it for f***s sake

good advice there, so why dont refs get over it after a game instead of going home and writing a report??? would a ref get over it if we had the power to write in and the f.a just took our word as gospel resulting in the ref being fined £70, i know we can write the report but thy dont receive the fine do they??? yet they get paid by us for their services yet receive no financial punishment or we are expected to dis-prove their allegations with video footage.......laughable
Brilliant now,no appeals unless video evidence, i love going home and writing reports that is the only reason I Referee, heres a scenario for you, I get home around 1pm Sunday afternoon having worked all week and Reffed Saturday and Sunday,MY Mrs says what shall we do this afternoon,shall we go out for lunch or visit the kids or would you like to relax and watch the football on sky
I turn around and say, no I'm going top sit down and write reports for no reason at all just to get an innocent player who did nothing wrong fined and suspended and just to make sure he gets done im going to exagerate the facts
Refs get done by the County and suspended and fined just as players do,the difference is that the Refs dont usually bleat and cry about it on a Forum



Might become a ref when I hang up my boots, excellent excuse to not get dragged round the shops, relatives or garden centres..........can't come love got to write up my bookings & sending off's this week. certainly a reason to give cards out lol!

On a serious note, ref's do a good job, just like players they have bad days and good days, we are all human. Difference being a game of football will still go ahead without your left back that had a nightmare game the week before, got slated on here and didn't turn up as a result. Can you say the same about a ref??????

In answer to the original post, Mark is right. No, pen and no

_________________
Twitter | @p_j_mcgrath | @UtdRevolution | @allianceleague1
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: referees   Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:33 pm

a,,,no
b,,would be blowing for penalty long before looking for advantage
c,,, no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: referees   

Back to top Go down
 
referees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Referees for Div 2 Sunday
» GAA Referees
» How much do referees/judges earn?
» Referees - I just don't get it...
» Referees and rugby vs football

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance League :: Ask The Ref-
Jump to: