HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

5th August NRI Vs Bullies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Two new teams in the Alliance last season, both having a Friday night game and then a session after. We may lose at footie, but i fancy our chances on the jagers!!!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

big game!!!! even bigger session!!!!! enough said!!!!
up the bullies!!!!!!
up the n.r.i!!!!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

haha definitely...cannot wait for this game!!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm

Gurentee i will destroy the bullies at jager
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

gattuso wrote:
Gurentee i will destroy the bullies at jager

be 2 good games whichever way we look at it Wink
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

Straight out a club and onto a coach to the Ricoh to watch the Mighty Leicester spank the Cov SCUM ???
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Thu 04 Aug 2011, 10:02 pm

Going to get our excuses in now, lol

No Dave Ilnicki, No Andy Ilnicki, No Mark Ilnicki, No Earl Murray, No Liam Dent, No Chris Cooper, NO Paul Wallace, No Sean Ramiksoorn, Plus maybe no Lee Stafford, lol.....

Now that is some talent, lol. Although we still have Widds and he has brought some New goal keeper gloves, think after tomoz he will need some more, Shocked

We will fulfil the fixture no worries though, good on the fitness for the other boys......HA HA

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT IN A STRANGE KIND OF WAY...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 9:08 am

Bit of defensive practice to get us ready for the test of Dan Mitchell!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Going to get our excuses in now, lol

No Dave Ilnicki, No Andy Ilnicki, No Mark Ilnicki, No Earl Murray, No Liam Dent, No Chris Cooper, NO Paul Wallace, No Sean Ramiksoorn, Plus maybe no Lee Stafford, lol.....

Now that is some talent, lol. Although we still have Widds and he has brought some New goal keeper gloves, think after tomoz he will need some more, Shocked

We will fulfil the fixture no worries though, good on the fitness for the other boys......HA HA

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT IN A STRANGE KIND OF WAY...

lol least its just a friendly then. no matter the score thats the least important be a decent night out tho whatever happens i might even get drunk meself for a change as not been hammered for a few months. i hope they have ordered extra kegs cus ive a feelin they might need em drunken
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

Widds wrote:
Bit of defensive practice to get us ready for the test of Dan Mitchell!!

Don't worry he's overrated.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

7 - 1 to bullshead.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 10:31 pm

enjoyed the game a lot great bunch of lads, we missed a couple of our big players but fair play got owned, mobbsy is quality as are most of the lads. Hope they win something this season
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

Total bum jiggered. That is all. Good luck for the season Bullies. Thought Widds played really well tonight or could have been a really silly scoreline.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:38 pm

i thought widds was your best player along with leon, number 3 moaned a lot, if he could play football himself i might of understood it
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:58 pm

1 of the bullies goals was good quality, the lad with his knee strapped up. take a bow son
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:11 am

as for the number 3, not my own personal lyrics but because i agreed with them i decided to post them, moan at who you want when you never ever make a mistake yourself, thats what i say
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:16 am

not sure who wore number 3, prob peachey as he was more vocal, new player to the team and a cracking lad to be fair, very glad he is with the nri, is a good little defender too, just frustrated. But cheers for the compliment tommy, bit annoyed you didnt pass me one of those beers tho pal
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 1:37 am

good game and good run out in all honesty nri were missing half a team to be fair and we had a side out with only 4 missing from 17 which was good to see for a change think it ended 9-1 (couldn't be 100% tho as werent paying much attention was concentrating on the veterans game on the next pitch) but i personally dont think the scorline reflected how the game went till second half. 1st half was very even with new road holding their own well and was 3-1 at halftime after a last kick of the half from pearson extended the slender lead. second half nri seemed to run out of steam and lost their way and we capitalised but a good run out for both sides none the less....(which is in all fairness what pre seasons are all about getting fitness etc etc). lois quinn and ash harris were just different class for me. lois played centre back and was awsome and ash harris well just won everything in midfield.
cheers for the game lads and hope u do well next season all top lads and a credit to the league.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:39 am

i would agree with most of that, 1st half was quite even, 3 goals in 5 minutes 2nd half and like i said 1 of those goals was pure quality

widds it was 1 of my mates who was taking the p*** out of your number 3, personally i thought he had a bad game but like you say he was vocal and thats probably why he stood out to someone who has never played mens football

you obviously missed at least 2 of the illnickis tonight i dont think the other 1 played against us, myself widds i think we are fighting for 4th or 5th but we wont know for sure until the season starts, dme, reem team and kaffir will be the top 3 for me
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 2:54 am

saff lounge wrote:
1 of the bullies goals was good quality, the lad with his knee strapped up. take a bow son

kyle ur on about and yeah very very good player even more so if u can keep him interested (which we hope we can) we gonna need everyone one on top form week in week out and lady luck on our side if we are gonna challenge the likes of advance and scrappy and prem and co but its a game of football and stranger things have happened in the past so we shall see Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:45 am

greeeedy wrote:
good game and good run out in all honesty nri were missing half a team to be fair and we had a side out with only 4 missing from 17 which was good to see for a change think it ended 9-1 (couldn't be 100% tho as werent paying much attention was concentrating on the veterans game on the next pitch) but i personally dont think the scorline reflected how the game went till second half. 1st half was very even with new road holding their own well and was 3-1 at halftime after a last kick of the half from pearson extended the slender lead. second half nri seemed to run out of steam and lost their way and we capitalised but a good run out for both sides none the less....(which is in all fairness what pre seasons are all about getting fitness etc etc). lois quinn and ash harris were just different class for me. lois played centre back and was awsome and ash harris well just won everything in midfield.
cheers for the game lads and hope u do well next season all top lads and a credit to the league.

spot on.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:50 am

Widds wrote:
not sure who wore number 3, prob peachey as he was more vocal, new player to the team and a cracking lad to be fair, very glad he is with the nri, is a good little defender too, just frustrated. But cheers for the compliment tommy, bit annoyed you didnt pass me one of those beers tho pal

A few too many moaners in your team on the night Widds, its like what saff lounge said, if they were that good at football, you could perhaps understand it.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:53 am

Mrs Heggs looked gorgeous, my god i couldnt get close to her, there was that many blokes hovvering round her.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:45 pm

Shocked Mrs Heggs was not there. Lol.

I'm glad you have us down for 5th Tommy, after that I think we will do well to finish above the bottom slot. To think you were leading the calls to get us up another Division. Lol. At least you can see we are not all that now and finally us being in Div 3 can be put to bed.

Think player your talking about was Jarrod, new lad and only 18, to come up against class like that its a bit of a learning curve for him but one he will defo learn from.

I take full blame on the result for swapping and changing too many times but at the end of the day your trying to get players minutes.

There were one or two things I will take from that game though. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:50 pm

Don't take too much hey, we could do with a weakened Nri side!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I'm glad you have us down for 5th Tommy, after that I think we will do well to finish above the bottom slot. To think you were leading the calls to get us up another Division. Lol. At least you can see we are not all that now and finally us being in Div 3 can be put to bed.

Think player your talking about was Jarrod, new lad and only 18, to come up against class like that its a bit of a learning curve for him but one he will defo learn from.

I take full blame on the result for swapping and changing too many times but at the end of the day your trying to get players minutes.

There were one or two things I will take from that game though. Trust me.

thats exactly what its about malc getting players minutes i know missing the illnickis and denty and ramkisoon and others didnt help and in all fairness we did have a side out (1st time in pre - season) its hard to play against anyone without the backbone of the team and even more so if there a good side. dont be hard on urself for chopping and changing thats what u need to have a look at players and wot not im gonna still predict u boys for a top 3 spot if u get everyone there every week maybe we can meet in a cup or somet and get ur revenge in a meaningful game Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:53 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Mrs Heggs has an imposter look-a-like then, keep your eye on her she was all over the referee, i'm sure she asked him if he'd ever been a sugar daddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th August NRI Vs Bullies   

Back to top Go down

5th August NRI Vs Bullies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1