HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Friendly results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

bet they'll try to put the blame down to bad refereeing.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:04 am

Hellboy wrote:
bet they'll try to put the blame down to bad refereeing.

who ?
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:27 am

Result from last night

Azul Zorros 1-1 Office Update

Craig Halford (pen)

Again missing players, cudnt string two passes together in the first half. Had chances to win the game but I think the draw was a fair result. Shame about the clown from the other side starting with every1 but other than that office are a decent set of lads.
Back to top Go down
Snash

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:13 am

Global Athletic 3-2 Thurmaston 2011
Jack Farmer 2
Andy King

Finally got our first win after a few near misses
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:22 am

Hellboy wrote:
bet they'll try to put the blame down to bad refereeing.

Not this time big red. Refereeing was top notch.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:32 am

Polska legend II wrote:
leicester tile 4 fosse city 0

scoreline very harsh on fosse who had a lot of possession but came up against a rock solid tile defence who had a quality keeper on show as well. couple of errors gifted tile 2 goals, and when the 3rd went in early second half it was game over, but even then Fosse got their heads back up and still passed the ball around nicely. still expect them to be right up there this season and nathan and dean were excellent tonight. take nothing away from tile though, they looked a class act in parts and were excellent at soaking up pressure

Agree with all of this Mark. They were a very good side, probably the best we have faced this preseason and we've played 3 alliance prem teams. We were slightly understrength at the back last night, but our midfield and attack was as strong as it can get and we could have played all night and not scored!

Also there were at least 3 Deans and 3 Nathans on the pitch!!? Rutter tore us apart... Again. Thanks for stepping in to ref at short notice, it's very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:48 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
bet they'll try to put the blame down to bad refereeing.

Not this time big red. Refereeing was top notch.

nah....he didnt even bother taking his tracky bottoms off.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 10:52 am

was expecting heavy rain...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 11:55 am

dezza wrote:
Saffron lounge bar 4 v 1 kirby muxloe rangers

Goals from ray hawkesly, matt rudkin, baz dovey and an own goal !!! Kirbvy scored a peno right at the end!!

Excellent performance from the lounge with debuts from ray,matt,ryan allen and leon thraves!!

All the lads were quality for saff tonight and i think it would be fair to say we had the better of the game!!

Good luck to kirby good bunch of lads and hope they do well next season

good result dezza
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
bet they'll try to put the blame down to bad refereeing.

Not this time big red. Refereeing was top notch.

nah....he didnt even bother taking his tracky bottoms off.

Did you catch much of the game then Hellboy? What you think?
Back to top Go down
tobester29

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

Dukla Hillside 2-0 Trees

TO be honest should've been 5 or 6 but a win and clean sheet are always welcome
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
leicester tile 4 fosse city 0

scoreline very harsh on fosse who had a lot of possession but came up against a rock solid tile defence who had a quality keeper on show as well. couple of errors gifted tile 2 goals, and when the 3rd went in early second half it was game over, but even then Fosse got their heads back up and still passed the ball around nicely. still expect them to be right up there this season and nathan and dean were excellent tonight. take nothing away from tile though, they looked a class act in parts and were excellent at soaking up pressure

Agree with all of this Mark. They were a very good side, probably the best we have faced this preseason and we've played 3 alliance prem teams. We were slightly understrength at the back last night, but our midfield and attack was as strong as it can get and we could have played all night and not scored!

Also there were at least 3 Deans and 3 Nathans on the pitch!!? Rutter tore us apart... Again. Thanks for stepping in to ref at short notice, it's very much appreciated.


thanks for the comments mate, think all refs will agree that when 2 good sides just want to play footie and not give it the large, it is a pleasure to referee, and helps the game flow as both teams understand their football is good enough and they don't need to rely on bad tackles or mouths. Nathan was the smallish lad who had a great flick on him and was nippy. Dean was the dark haired lad in the middle who pulled all your strings.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 3:07 pm

Watched fosse play last night, Will do very well in div 2 this year if they can cut out the mistakes at the back. Going forward they've got class in dean morgan, nath,luke, disco and even jamie
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:46 pm

Cracking result there Dezza, and some names on that team sheet....easily the team to beat this year me old fruit.
What div are Leicester Tile in?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:53 pm

think they are a saturday side
Back to top Go down
Snash

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 5:01 pm

tobester29 wrote:
Dukla Hillside 2-0 Trees

TO be honest should've been 5 or 6 but a win and clean sheet are always welcome

I would be dissapointed with only 2 against some trees. Unless of course you were playing Forest.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:28 pm

Widds wrote:
Cracking result there Dezza, and some names on that team sheet....easily the team to beat this year me old fruit.
What div are Leicester Tile in?

cheers widds, leon hasnt signed for prem yet so trying to convince him to sign for us but hes got alot of fitness to gain as last night was his first 45mins since doing his cruciate ligaments in october. looks like dean and his bro might not be playing for us much this season as they've taking up cycling Rolling Eyes was well impressed with the lounges original lads aswell asked kirby after if it was their full side and they said they had 2 missing so top result for us.

leicester tile are district prem on a saturday arent they?? if its the ones i think it is they have luke byan who played for us last season at centre back.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:29 pm

gattuso wrote:
Watched fosse play last night, Will do very well in div 2 this year if they can cut out the mistakes at the back. Going forward they've got class in dean morgan, nath,luke, disco and even jamie

To be fair it was a pretty makeshift defence mate. We can't be that good going forward, didn't score and can't remember too many chances! Like I said though, Tiles are a very good side.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:32 pm

dezza wrote:


leicester tile are district prem on a saturday arent they?? if its the ones i think it is they have luke byan who played for us last season at centre back.

Yeh that's them. Luke at the back I thought was class, hence me not really getting a kick 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:42 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
dezza wrote:


leicester tile are district prem on a saturday arent they?? if its the ones i think it is they have luke byan who played for us last season at centre back.

Yeh that's them. Luke at the back I thought was class, hence me not really getting a kick 2nd half.

yeah hes class when he sticks to defending no one will beat him in the air, prone to a few errors though especially when he tries to play silky football hahaha top lad though, might see if he fancies joining the lounge lol
Back to top Go down
driver666




PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Fri 12 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

Snash wrote:
Global Athletic 3-2 Thurmaston 2011
Jack Farmer 2
Andy King

Finally got our first win after a few near misses

not a bad effort from thurmaston , 6 first team players missing and we missed so many scoring chances it was unbeleivable. goods lads at global they play some good football and no 15 is very good player, should be in a higher division certainly not div 7.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

Harboro Hotshots 4 LB Talbot 4

1-0 down 4-1 up with 7mins to go defence though they were all messi and mess up lol well done to hotshot never gave up and should do very well in div 6 all the best for the season and on the ref he was shocking worst ref in the world (our manager) biggs stick to what u know best
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

whitick compass 4-1 bullshead

good game thought we deserved something out the game to be honest as we had alot of the ball. went in 1-0 down half time after a silly miskick gifted them a goal in the first 20 seconds came out second half just as we finished the first on top and get the equaliser 3 mins in then a bit of magic from there number 8 10 mins later knocked the stuffin out of us a goal from nearly halway line top bag lobbed the keeper was a cracking goal then fell to bits and let 2 in, in last 10 mins.

good alround game to watch and some good football from both sides. they are a very strong side aswell to be fair but all seemed top lads so good luck for the season whitick
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm



North Kilworth 5 - 0 Hat & Beaver (HT 1-0)

Good game today don't think the score really reflects how well played for most of the game, we gave away 3 silly goals and made 6 changes the second half which seemed to have a big part in the dynamics and shape of the team.

Kilworth are a very good side who i think will be at the top or there or there abouts at the end of the season.

All the best for this season.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic




PostSubject: ..   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 3:32 pm

greeeedy wrote:
whitick compass 4-1 bullshead

good game thought we deserved something out the game to be honest as we had alot of the ball. went in 1-0 down half time after a silly miskick gifted them a goal in the first 20 seconds came out second half just as we finished the first on top and get the equaliser 3 mins in then a bit of magic from there number 8 10 mins later knocked the stuffin out of us a goal from nearly halway line top bag lobbed the keeper was a cracking goal then fell to bits and let 2 in, in last 10 mins.

good alround game to watch and some good football from both sides. they are a very strong side aswell to be fair but all seemed top lads so good luck for the season whitick
agree with all that greedy, no pearson mwanyongo ,lois quinn , ash harris , ben wright and glen chambers all very good players and allways going to be missed when not playing!!! but not taking away the fact whitwick compass are a good team, and a cracking bunch of lads!! also like to thank the lady ref!! she didn't take any crap and was a very decent ref!! plus only charged £20!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 3:39 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 3-1 Bakers Arms, Blaby

We had no strikers today but still managed to overcome a spirited Bakers side.

The difference was the fact we had a keeper and they did not. Bottom line is we must improve if we have a chance of doing well in the Prem this season. A bit more commitment wouldn't go amiss

Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 4:53 pm

Result from today

Azul Zorros 2-1 Pollard Crusaders

Scorers: Shaun Burden, Shane Birt

Very poor first half display from us. We improved 2nd half with two moments of quality for both goals. Reece Morris is far too good to play in div 6 in my opinion. But all the best to Shaun and the Pollard lads for the season
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 4:59 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
Result from today

Azul Zorros 2-1 Pollard Crusaders

Scorers: Shaun Burden, Shane Birt

Very poor first half display from us. We improved 2nd half with two moments of quality for both goals. Reece Morris is far too good to play in div 6 in my opinion. But all the best to Shaun and the Pollard lads for the season

hes a good player but hes easy to keep out of the game
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 5:02 pm

Throops 5 v 1 Webbys

L.Doughty 2
M.Warner 2
C. Jarman

Hope the lad who went to hospital in ambulance at the end isnt too bad and makes a speedy recovery. Good luck next season to Webbys,....
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

drew 2-2 with sparta moshdock today. Went 1 behind then 2-1 up. Both teams played some really good stuff and nice bunch of lads at moshdock. We missed a last minute penalty. Thought moshdock keep the ball really well. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 5:33 pm

Afc royal oak 1-2 Niffy
Simon Herbert (oak)

Score doesnt really tell the story of the game. Niffy started well scoring when they were slightly on top with a little help from our keeper for the second. After this we woke up and bossed the game for the.next 70min. We were missing sum key players but cant fault the lads who we drafted in. All in all a good work out on a big big pitch. Niffy got some quality especially going forward. Rutter looked very lively, just a shame he kudnt work out the outside rule. Mifriend for Niffy got some creativity n shud do well in the coming season
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 5:42 pm

Birstall rangers 5-0 st marks

Good solid all round performance with 3 key men missing,we played some good football today,credit to st marks they kept battling,very young st marks side some good individuals especially there number 3 at the back i think in time they will gel should do well in div 5

Goals:

Boyall
Carl
Rob
Bailey 2
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm


saff lounge 9 scrappy 2

good workout for the lads but not happy, think scrappy had 1 player missing from last seasons starting 11, it was a good runout for our lads but i am very disappointed with our poor performance, we gave away 2 soft goals and missed a hatfull of gilt edged chances, if it doesnt improve this week, i think i will have to look for some new players who will listen to how i want them to play and carry out my instructions on the pitch, i have let the players know that i am ready to kick them out of the saff never mind the lounge if they dont get it right on wednesday, some players are in the last chance saloon and they know who they are
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 7:27 pm

Superfly 3 - 2 Nri reserves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sparky

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 8:50 pm

Last sunday

Gaunt FC 2-2 Gate Hangs Well

Today

Thorpe Astley 2-2 Gate Hangs Well



2 decent results and performances.
Back to top Go down
welshy26




PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:23 pm

dme 6 -5 star & Garter
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Mon 15 Aug 2011, 8:49 am

saff lounge wrote:

saff lounge 9 scrappy 2

good workout for the lads but not happy, think scrappy had 1 player missing from last seasons starting 11, it was a good runout for our lads but i am very disappointed with our poor performance, we gave away 2 soft goals and missed a hatfull of gilt edged chances, if it doesnt improve this week, i think i will have to look for some new players who will listen to how i want them to play and carry out my instructions on the pitch, i have let the players know that i am ready to kick them out of the saff never mind the lounge if they dont get it right on wednesday, some players are in the last chance saloon and they know who they are


Quality lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:00 pm

WRFC 2-1 Thurmaston 2011.

Avenged our earlier defeat. Really do think Thurmo will struggle in division 4, great set of lads though and well run.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

saff lounge 9 scrappy 2

good workout for the lads but not happy, think scrappy had 1 player missing from last seasons starting 11, it was a good runout for our lads but i am very disappointed with our poor performance, we gave away 2 soft goals and missed a hatfull of gilt edged chances, if it doesnt improve this week, i think i will have to look for some new players who will listen to how i want them to play and carry out my instructions on the pitch, i have let the players know that i am ready to kick them out of the saff never mind the lounge if they dont get it right on wednesday, some players are in the last chance saloon and they know who they are


Quality lol!

glad someone appreciated it Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Mon 15 Aug 2011, 12:22 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 2-1 Thurmaston 2011.

Avenged our earlier defeat. Really do think Thurmo will struggle in division 4, great set of lads though and well run.

They've been moved down to Div 5 Dan. Not a bad result from your boys again tho matey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   

Back to top Go down
 
Friendly results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» results ...preston panthers competition
» Dandenong (VAL) Results - Sun 14th Nov
» Results and Postponements for games played 28th November
» Day 1 results--Solheim Cup 2009
» Melton trots final results

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Players & Friendlies :: Friendly Corner-
Jump to: