HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Div 6 incorrect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Div 6 incorrect?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:21 am

Hey,

Just checked the league and Kibworths games played etc doesn't seem to add up. I believe they should be down to have played 13 and lost 2, at the moment it says played 14 and lost 1?!?

Can you advise?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

In Fairness with the amount of teams dropping out of the division it must be very difficult to keep on top of.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:39 am

There's not many fair people around though is there?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
There's not many fair people around though is there?

I am Fair Wink
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

the table has taken a bit of a hammering in recent weeks with the resignations but kibworth tally should now be correct
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
There's not many fair people around though is there?

I am Fair Wink

Now there's a good debate we could talk about, what makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
There's not many fair people around though is there?

I am Fair Wink

Now there's a good debate we could talk about, what makes you say that?

I am fairly sporting. Honest. Never received a booking.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
There's not many fair people around though is there?

I am Fair Wink

Now there's a good debate we could talk about, what makes you say that?

I am fairly sporting. Honest. Never received a booking.

Nor have i, except for retaliation, but i don't really class that as a proper football booking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Div 6 incorrect?   

Back to top Go down
 
Div 6 incorrect?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance League :: Ask The League-
Jump to: