HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Team of the Month for November

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your Team of the Month for November?
Advance Couriers
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Premier Sports Travel
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Nagna 73 Rangers
17%
 17% [ 3 ]
Welford Victoria
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Exeter Arms
28%
 28% [ 5 ]
Leicester Foxes OB
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
FC Komrska
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
TrinderBox
28%
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
 

AuthorMessage
Declan Swan

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Sat 12 Dec 2009, 7:12 pm

Orange wrote:
Its common knowledge that some teams have players way below their standards, Willows, Fosse City, Sporting Wigston and Trinderbox being prime examples, but they fall into 2 categories. 1 - playing with their mates for a laugh. 2 - pothunting. In the case of Trinderbox, a couple of their players from last season had links to senior league teams with their mates in them and drafted them all in. Some of the original lads have been put to one side whilst the good players that were there last season has stayed on with the senior league lads. Whilst its a credit to Trinderbox to get players in of this calibre, it will be interesting to see how long they last in a higher division when the going gets tough. Its unfortunate for the rest of Division 5 because its very unfair but hey it happens every year. Willows, Fosse and Sporting have players formerly from Division 1/prem but as you can see on here they are just in it for a laugh!

Hmm, might be right about the other sides but at Fosse there is nly me that played at Wiggo for a few years and another lad that was at Polska ressies a few years back. Everyone else has not played any higher than Division 4 alliance league, so I think you can't really throw us into that bracket.

Granted, 8 of our starting 11 played for the Bushloe year 9 cup winning side in 2000 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:30 pm

See "League Announcements" to find out the winners.

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 10:09 pm

dave ash wrote:
This poll don't mean a bean anyway, the league have the final say so whats the point. lol!


Team of the month for November Premier Sports Travel

See i told you the Poll means nothing
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

played trinderbox a few seasons ago when they was struggling, they played some nice football a knocked us out on penalties. all i can say is fair play for adding some class players at the end off the day what would you say if they come and wanted to sign NO your to good for the divison??? i thought football was about adding strength and working your way up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
polska legend

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:05 pm

Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?
Back to top Go down
Orange

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Orange wrote:
Its common knowledge that some teams have players way below their standards, Willows, Fosse City, Sporting Wigston and Trinderbox being prime examples, but they fall into 2 categories. 1 - playing with their mates for a laugh. 2 - pothunting. In the case of Trinderbox, a couple of their players from last season had links to senior league teams with their mates in them and drafted them all in. Some of the original lads have been put to one side whilst the good players that were there last season has stayed on with the senior league lads. Whilst its a credit to Trinderbox to get players in of this calibre, it will be interesting to see how long they last in a higher division when the going gets tough. Its unfortunate for the rest of Division 5 because its very unfair but hey it happens every year. Willows, Fosse and Sporting have players formerly from Division 1/prem but as you can see on here they are just in it for a laugh!

Hmm, might be right about the other sides but at Fosse there is nly me that played at Wiggo for a few years and another lad that was at Polska ressies a few years back. Everyone else has not played any higher than Division 4 alliance league, so I think you can't really throw us into that bracket.

Granted, 8 of our starting 11 played for the Bushloe year 9 cup winning side in 2000 Very Happy

I think you've missed my point. You've just said you played in division 1 for Wigston United but I cant throw your current team into that bracket of players wanting to play with their mates? My point being there are teams like Fosse with you, Sporting with Jamie Jeyes, Willows with Stu Verrell, all 3 of you are playing well below your standard. I'm not talking about these teams as a whole. I mean i can't imagine shrek being a division 1 player alien
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:45 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
played trinderbox a few seasons ago when they was struggling, they played some nice football a knocked us out on penalties. all i can say is fair play for adding some class players at the end off the day what would you say if they come and wanted to sign NO your to good for the divison??? i thought football was about adding strength and working your way up the ladder.


excellent, couldn't agree more!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 7:48 pm

polska legend wrote:
Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?


Don't think you'll last much longer under this user name, whoever you are! That's all people from Countesthorpe and Premier Sports you have slated already! I only slate 20/20 and not other teams! Over to you moderators...!
Back to top Go down
Twenty20

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 8:44 pm

Arguing with yourself again? Laughing
Back to top Go down
polska legend

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Tue 15 Dec 2009, 8:49 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?


Don't think you'll last much longer under this user name, whoever you are! That's all people from Countesthorpe and Premier Sports you have slated already! I only slate 20/20 and not other teams! Over to you moderators...!

And who are you to influence anyone? i'm sure the moderators are very impartial and professional, they don't need you to tell them how to do their job, (unless their family or something)lol. As for the 20/20 charade its about time you both let it die, we all know the silly game, quite frankly its ridiculous coming from grown men. If you can come on here with your opinions then so can others, i don't see how you can claim special privileges, also alot of people have had a go at these teams, so what are we going to do ban everyone that gives an opinion that you don't like. By the way you've gone off topic, so isn't that worthy of a ban? Under your own rules it would be.
Back to top Go down
twenty 20

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 8:28 am

Twenty20 wrote:
Bunch of animals.
Try to intimidate you on the field, seems like they have done off the field too!! Laughing

wow you've really slated people since you've come on here, you ought to watch your step, the moderators might step in and ban you, what a terrible thing to say, calling people animals. You are not supposed to come on here to offend people it's against the rules, I hope its been noted that you're the one thats causing problems, i shall be keeping a close eye on you as you are using my username. But hopefully not for much longer....

Congrtulations to Premier Sports..... well deserved ....well done....
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:16 pm

polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?


Don't think you'll last much longer under this user name, whoever you are! That's all people from Countesthorpe and Premier Sports you have slated already! I only slate 20/20 and not other teams! Over to you moderators...!

And who are you to influence anyone? i'm sure the moderators are very impartial and professional, they don't need you to tell them how to do their job, (unless their family or something)lol. As for the 20/20 charade its about time you both let it die, we all know the silly game, quite frankly its ridiculous coming from grown men. If you can come on here with your opinions then so can others, i don't see how you can claim special privileges, also alot of people have had a go at these teams, so what are we going to do ban everyone that gives an opinion that you don't like. By the way you've gone off topic, so isn't that worthy of a ban? Under your own rules it would be.

You miss the point. You are stirring things up using my old user name that might mean people interpret it to come from me. And as a league officer that is not something I want to get mixed up with, nor spend time explaining it. Therefore I will be making a request that your username is changed.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:20 pm

xxx wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?


Don't think you'll last much longer under this user name, whoever you are! That's all people from Countesthorpe and Premier Sports you have slated already! I only slate 20/20 and not other teams! Over to you moderators...!

Interesting. So how come you've not asked for 20/20 to be banned? He's quoted calling the team of the month abunch of animals, on and off the field, he's also called people prats.
But instead on a previous post you seem desperate for us all to believe the real 20/20 "is the one with the big T". Lets see you slate 20/20 then seeing as you have brought it up.



A good choice for the team of the month award.

Well done lads.


I slated 20/20 many times under the old website and quite rightly he took it as banter and gave it back. All I am saying is that it is wrong for someone to slate teams or people using my old username if that means people could think it has come from me. If I have an opinion I will epxress it under my name and others should do the same under theirs.
Back to top Go down
twenty 20

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
polska legend wrote:
Congrats to their lino, to whom they owe alot of their success from what has been put on here in recent weeks. If you can cheat and get away with it why not? Quick question who actually decides who wins?


Don't think you'll last much longer under this user name, whoever you are! That's all people from Countesthorpe and Premier Sports you have slated already! I only slate 20/20 and not other teams! Over to you moderators...!

And who are you to influence anyone? i'm sure the moderators are very impartial and professional, they don't need you to tell them how to do their job, (unless their family or something)lol. As for the 20/20 charade its about time you both let it die, we all know the silly game, quite frankly its ridiculous coming from grown men. If you can come on here with your opinions then so can others, i don't see how you can claim special privileges, also alot of people have had a go at these teams, so what are we going to do ban everyone that gives an opinion that you don't like. By the way you've gone off topic, so isn't that worthy of a ban? Under your own rules it would be.



You miss the point. You are stirring things up using my old user name that might mean people interpret it to come from me. And as a league officer that is not something I want to get mixed up with, nor spend time explaining it. Therefore I will be making a request that your username is changed.

I have had the same problem and i also requested to have the second 20/20 removed but the mods told me that they couldnt do anything, so if you get yours taken off i will expect the same courtesy for the same reasons. i was told that there is a small difference and so no- one would get us mixed up. i will also request to the mods whilst i am on here for my name to be the only one on the forum. cheers Mark ...you have just justified my original enquiry...this is what i was trying to get over to the Assistant sec.
Back to top Go down
Twenty20

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 4:16 pm

Talk about ego, "whilst i am on here for my name to be the only one on the forum.".

You don't have a legal right to this name, you're just trying to cash in on my success, I speak as it is a forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion. By all means correct me if I am wrong there? Pardon? Nope, didn't think you said anything.

I love the Alliance League and the AL love me right back, I do a good job here keeping you all in line and I think I'm quite good at moderating too! Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Moderator




PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Wed 16 Dec 2009, 6:35 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   

Back to top Go down
 
Team of the Month for November
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Team of the Month for November
» Team of the Month for April/May
» Team of the Month for August/ September, 2010
» Team of the Month for October
» Team of the Month for October 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Polls and Votes-
Jump to: