HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 

last minute in the cup.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
papa lazarou

PostSubject: last minute in the cup.   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

Last minute in a cup match. Score is 3-2. Losing team is attacking. Forward is tripped for a peno. Ref has whistle to lips to give peno? But doesn't y?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

Maybe he just remembered he'd swallowed the pea earlier, and didn't want to look too silly, so he decided not to bother, or you could of asked the him at the end of the game. Its no good coming on here to ask refs that weren't there. Your question is ludicrous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Maybe he just remembered he'd swallowed the pea earlier, and didn't want to look too silly, so he decided not to bother, or you could of asked the him at the end of the game. Its no good coming on here to ask refs that weren't there. Your question is ludicrous.

Loving your work tonight....
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

not really a ref question more of personal opinion...i wasnt the ref but it is a failing of mine to look like i have whistle going to mouth but its more in anticipation of something happening rather than going to blow but changing mind,,,,,,,,you would have to be there to give an opinion
Back to top Go down
papa lazarou

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 2:13 am

Hellboy wrote:

Its called sarcasm.
we did ask after the game his answer was he was waiting for conformation from his linesman (who happened to b one of their players ).

So was wondering if any other refs would have used that as a reason. Or would they have the b******s to say I missed it or it wasn't a peno.

Most refs tell linesman before a game they r responsible for offsides and throw-ins. So I wondered what refs thoughts were.

So wind your neck in, u poor excuse for a comic book hero.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

i always ask my linesman to give offside and ball in and out of play,,,,and leave all fouls and handballs to me,,,,its not a general thing among refs to all ask the same,,some will allow fouls some wont,,,,,,,,,if you referee up north the linesman only give ball in and out of play,,,,,i have i the past thought that something was going to happen and have anticipated it wrong and you can be sure someone will see you and shout you was going to blow.....as i said earlier you need to be there to give an opinion
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:33 pm

bullshead vs appleby magna, premier cup, last season!!!!!!!!! those who saw what happened will no what i mean!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

i think the question is misleading. it says 'ref has whistle to lips to give peno'. but if he doesn't blow, how do we know that he could, should, or would have given a peno?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last minute in the cup.   

Back to top Go down

last minute in the cup.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1