HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Share | 
 

 Oadby Owls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian @ Birstall Trees




PostSubject: Oadby Owls   Sat 18 Sep 2010, 6:39 pm

Hi, I am the secretary for Birstall Trees FC, and our reserves have been drawn away to Oadby Owls in the first round of the county cup.

Unfortunatley, I have lost the County FA CD with the team details on, so just asking if anyone could let me know where the Owls play etc...

Any useful gossip on the Owls, would be welcome, i.e. are they any good, however, our reserves are rubbish (harsh but fair) so should be one up for the Alliance League again

Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sat 18 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

do u need there manager/secretarys number?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sat 18 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

Ian @ Birstall Trees wrote:
Hi, I am the secretary for Birstall Trees FC, and our reserves have been drawn away to Oadby Owls in the first round of the county cup.

Unfortunatley, I have lost the County FA CD with the team details on, so just asking if anyone could let me know where the Owls play etc...

Any useful gossip on the Owls, would be welcome, i.e. are they any good, however, our reserves are rubbish (harsh but fair) so should be one up for the Alliance League again

Cheers Ian

alrite ian, they are a new team all pretty young lads, u still got scott f and steve k playing for your 1st team
Back to top Go down
Ian @ Birstall Trees




PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sat 18 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
do u need there manager/secretarys number?

Hopefully, they will ring me, but just checking in case
Back to top Go down
Ian @ Birstall Trees




PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sat 18 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

gattuso wrote:
Ian @ Birstall Trees wrote:
Hi, I am the secretary for Birstall Trees FC, and our reserves have been drawn away to Oadby Owls in the first round of the county cup.

Unfortunatley, I have lost the County FA CD with the team details on, so just asking if anyone could let me know where the Owls play etc...

Any useful gossip on the Owls, would be welcome, i.e. are they any good, however, our reserves are rubbish (harsh but fair) so should be one up for the Alliance League again

Cheers Ian

alrite ian, they are a new team all pretty young lads, u still got scott f and steve k playing for your 1st team

Hi mate,

Scott (Boney) is still playing for us, although he now lives in Brighton, he comes back to Birstall every weekend,

Stevie K, has not played for us for a couple of years, keeps threatening to pull his boots back on again, but we are still waiting

Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sun 19 Sep 2010, 2:17 pm

Follow this link - the information you require is on the League website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Teams_Division_5.html
Back to top Go down
Ian @ Birstall Trees




PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   Sun 19 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Gordon wrote:
Follow this link - the information you require is on the League website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Teams_Division_5.html

Thanks. just had a look, not too for for us to go

Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oadby Owls   

Back to top Go down
 
Oadby Owls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wednesday Night - Sparta Parva Res v Oadby Owls, Mens
» Banter for Sunday 23 January
» CUP DRAWS
» Oadby Athletic to win a game this season?
» Oadby teams?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance League :: Ask The League-
Jump to: